For PAPER SUBMISSION please go to Initial Submission
CALL FOR PAPERS
The rapid advancement of ubiquitous computation and mobile networks together are enabling technology advancements in the area of sensing, predicting and controlling of our physical spaces. Such technology advancements are nowadays deployed in a web based information creation and sharing platform to give form to what is now known as the Internet of Things. This conference is targeting academics from fields like AI, operations research, networks, multiagent systems and related. Theoretical and applied work is welcome.
The conference will also host an industrial applications track, where also blue-sky ideas are welcome.
The list of covered topics is, without being limited to, as follows:
- Full paper length: 6 - 12 pages
- Short paper length: 2 - 4 pages
Complete formatting and submission instructions can be found on the conference web site.
- Submissions will be reviewed anonymously by at least three expert reviewers.
- Papers will be judged on originality, correctness, clarity and relevance. Submitted papers must be original work, and may not be under consideration for another conference or journal.
- Submission of the paper implies agreement of the author(s) to attend the conference and present the paper if accepted.
- The event is endorsed by the European Alliance for Innovation, a leading community-based organization devoted to the advancement of innovation in the field of ICT.
- Starting 2016 and throughout 2017, CONACYT and the EU-H2020 will launch IoT related calls targeted to Mexico-EU counterparts. This conference will serve as an important meeting point to foster joint project proposals.
- Accepted papers will be published in the FIoTA Conference Proceedings and will be submitted for publication by Springer-Verlag in the Lecture Notes of ICST (LNICST).
- The proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: DBLP, Google Scholar, Thomson Scientific ISI Proceedings, EI Elsevier Engineering Index, CrossRef, Scopus, as well as ICST's own EU Digital Library (EUDL)
- A special issue of ACM/Springer MONET will be allocated for selected papers of FIoTA 2017 Conference. In addition, recommended authors will be considered for inclusion in the EAI Endorsed Transactions on Future Internet.
Accepted papers will be published in the FIoTA Conference Proceedings and by Springer-Verlag in the Lecture Notes of ICST (LNICST). The proceedings will be available both in book form and via the SpringerLink digital library, which is one of the largest digital libraries online and covers a variety of scientific disciplines.
The proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: DBLP, Google Scholar, Thomson Scientific ISI Proceedings, EI Elsevier Engineering Index, CrossRef, Scopus, as well as EAI's own EU Digital Library (EUDL).